Saturday 7 March 1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Preuss and Michael Eisner in Mount Kisko.
49th Parallel, directed by Michael Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1942!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1942 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Paul Preuss: United States -- Sci-fi author (Medusa Encounter, Starfire).
- Michael Eisner in Mount Kisko: New York, USA; CEO (Walt Disney Company).
- Tommy F Robinson American politician (Representative-Democrat-Arkansas: 1985-).
- Al[bert] Tanara: WLAF defensive coach (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Tammy Faye: Bakker; gospel singer/wife of Jim Bakker (PTL) (dies 2007).
- Charles R Boutin: American politician
- Michael Eisner: American executive, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company. Cutting his teeth at CBS and ABC, Eisner distinguished himself with successful programming ideas such as the soaps "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" as well as "Happy Days," "Welcome Back, Kotter" and "Barney Miller." By 1975 he was v-p in charge of programming and development, then ADB’s senior v-p of prime-time production and development. Moving into Disney offices in 1984, he exercised an enormous influence on family ente
- Tammy Messner: American evangelist who married Jim Bakker in 1960; they had two kids together. She was the oldest of eight kids and was a little doll, though somewhat dowdy. A small-town girl, she was raised in a deeply religious Pentecostal family that brought her up with strict, back-country piety. She met Jim in 1960 while attending North Central Bible College in Minnesota; he proposed on their third date. They had dime-store wedding rings and began their traveling ministry in poverty and the Bible-belt.
- Jaan Manitski: Estonian businessman and politician 16th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Lucy Parsons: American anarchist, communist and labor organizer (Born 1853).
- 15 Mk-VB Spitfires reach Malta
- 1st cadets graduated from flying school at Tuskegee
- First cadets graduated from flying school at Tuskegee.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?