Friday 7 March 1952
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1952 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Lynn Swann: Football Player.
- William Boyd: Ghanaian-English author and screenwriter.
- Ernie Isley: American guitarist and songwriter (The Isley Brothers and Isley-Jasper-Isley).
- Viv Richards: Caribbean cricketer and footballer.
- Corine Marienneau: French musician and singer, formerly member of the pop band "Telephone".
- Michael Lohmann: German design artist, illustrator and computer design tech. After four years art school in Germany, he taught art in Letterkenny, Ireland, 1989-1993. A Buddhist, he studied astrology with his friend Hans Taeger.
- Jacques-Rémy Girerd: French writer, director and producer of animated films.
- Vivian Richards: West Indian master blaster
- Paramahansa Yogananda: East Indian author, mystic and founder of the Self-Realization Fellowship.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?