Tuesday 7 March 1972
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marina Hatzakis and Andrew Finch.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Without You by Nilsson.
Tokyo Story, directed by Yasujir Ozu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while The Winds Of War by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Top à....
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hunt the Wumpus or Pong.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1972!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1972 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Marina Hatzakis: Australian rower (Olympics-1996).
- Andrew Finch: rower (Olympics-1996).
- Alessandro Grego: Italian TV personality and anchorman who emerged in 1966 with the show "Furor.
- Dina Manzo: American TV personality, one of the stars on the reality television series "The Real Housewives of New Jersey (abbreviated RHONJ)" that premiered on May 12, 2009.
- Jang Dong-gun: South Korean actor and musician.
- Maxim Roy: Canadian actress
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nilsson - Without You
- Neil Young - Heart Of Gold
- Robert John - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh) (Mbube)
- The Osmonds - Down By The Lazy River
- Bread - Everything I Own
- Climax - Precious And Few
- America - A Horse With No Name
- Carpenters - Hurting Each Other
- Cher - The Way Of Love
- T. Rex - Bang A Gong (Get It On)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?