Tuesday 7 March 1989
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson.
In UK Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, directed by Terry Gilliam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Star by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1989.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1989!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1989 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Gerald Anderson: Filipino actor and model.
- Silvia Battisti: Italian model, winner of the Miss Italy beauty contest in 2007.
- Partial eclipse of the Sun (Hawaii, North West North America, Greenland).
- In Geneva, Switzerland, the Geneva international auto show is held, over eleven days. Chevrolet introduces the Corvette ZR-1 and LT5 engine.
- Iran and the United Kingdom break diplomatic relations after a row over Salman Rushdie and his controversial novel.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
- Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
- New Kids On The Block - You Got It (The Right Stuff) (Remix)
- Bobby Brown - Roni
- Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
- Ann Wilson and Robin Zander - Surrender To Me
- Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
- Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
- Rod Stewart - My Heart Can't Tell You No
- Paula Abdul - Straight Up
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?