Monday 7 May 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Blue Steel, directed by Robert Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 1934 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
- Ben Smith: Atlanta, Georgia -- PGA golfer (Ralphs Senior Classic-4th).
- Donald Russell Holler: Composer.
- Heinz Marti: Composer.
- Ben Smith in Atlanta: Georgia, USA; PGA golfer (Ralphs Senior Classic-4th).
- Edward Naylor: Composer, dies at 67.
- Pulitzer prize awarded to Sidney Kingsley (Men in White)
- Part of Khabarovsk becomes a Jewish Autonomous Region.
- Netherlands' Princess Juliana opens Juliana Canal.
- World's largest pearl (6.4kg) found at Palawan, Philippines.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?