Wednesday 7 May 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Citizen Kane, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 1941 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
- Catherine P Saxton: British-born American public relations executive.
- David Marshall: Scottish politician and Member of Parliament, returned by General Election 6/11/1987.
- Lawrence Collins: Baron Collins of Mapesbury English lawyer and judge.
- Cornerstone of B of A building at 300 Montgomery laid
- Glenn Miller records Chattanooga Choo Choo for RCA
- British House of Commons votes for Winston Churchill (477-3).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?