Monday 7 November 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1910 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bill Brubaker: American baseball player, a right-handed third baseman with the Pittsburgh Pirates between 1932 and 1940, and the Boston Braves in 1943.
- The first air freight shipment (from Dayton, Ohio, to Columbus, Ohio) is undertaken by the Wright Brothers and department store owner Max Moorehouse.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Any Little Girl That's a Nice Little Girl is the Right Little Girl for Me - American Quartet
- Because - Evan Williams
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1910 and get them!