Thursday 7 November 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Cleopatra, directed by Charles L. Gaskill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1912 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chithira Varma: Indian Hindu monarch, the last ruling Maharaja of the Princely State of Travancore, in southern India.
- Victor Beaumont: German-English actor (d. 1977).
- The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven's Fidelio.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- On a Beautiful Night with a Beautiful Girl - Heidelberg Quintet
- In Ragtime Land - Arthur Collins
- Mary Was My Mother's Name - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?