Tuesday 7 November 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Bushkin .
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1916 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Joe Bushkin: NYC, New York -- Jazz pianist (A Couple of Joes).
- Grand Duke Nikolai Nikolayevich warns Czar of uprising
- Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- Woodrow Wilson (Democrat) re-elected President.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Joe Turner Blues - Prince's Orchestra
- By the Sad Luana Shore - Marguerite Farrell
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?