Monday 7 November 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Anglade and Angelo Franzosi.
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1921 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Pierre Anglade: French Resistance fighter, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Angelo Franzosi: Italian soccer player.
- Jean Barets: Biarritz EXecutives.
- Maurice Saint-Cricq: Pau Military man.
- Lisa Ben: American singer-songwriter and journalist.
- Jack Fleck: American soldier and golfer (d. 2014)
- The Partito Nazionale Fascista (PNF), National Fascist Party, comes into existence.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh Buys a Victrola - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?