Thursday 7 November 1929
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Trespasser, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1929!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1929 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jesus de Polanco: Spanish businessman and media tycoon (d. 2007).
- Raoul Abdul: American singer with a special interest in German lieder.
- Jesús de Polanco: Spanish publisher and businessman (d. 2007).
- Eric Kandel: Austrian-American neuroscientist and psychiatrist Nobel Prize laureate.
- Lila Kaye: English actress and singer (d. 2012).
- Ruggero Mastroianni: Film editor
- Museum of Modern Art opens (NYC)
- In New York City, the Museum of Modern Art opens to the public.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?