Friday 7 November 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Morocco, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1930 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Emmanuel Bourassin: French historian, specializing in the history of the Middle Ages and Renaissance and also in the history of wars and uniforms of the 'Ancien Régime.
- Peter Woods: Newsreader.
- Remi Lowie: France sport Champion.
- Edouard Ptak: France sport Champion.
- Rudy Boschwitz: American politician (Senator-Republican-Minnesota).
- Okido Moriemon: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 23rd Yokozuna (Born 1878).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1930 and get them!