Saturday 7 November 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Flying High, directed by Charles F. Reisner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1931!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1931 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- G Edward Griffin: American film producer and author.
- Gerald Humel: Composer.
- G Griffin: American director producer and author.
- The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed on the anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution.
- The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed by Mao Zedong.
- French police launch a large-scale raid against Corsican bandits.
- The Panama Canal is closed for a couple of weeks due to damage caused by earthquakes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?