Monday 7 November 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Lammertink [Yrrah] and Yrrah .
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1932 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Harry Lammertink [Yrrah]: Dutch cartoonist (Vrij Netherland).
- Yrrah : Dutch cartoonist.
- Vladimir Volkoff: French writer , philosopher and classical linguist of Russian ancestry .
- 1st broadcast of Buck Rogers in the 25th century on CBS-radio
- Bradman scores 238 NSW vs. Victoria, 200 mins, 32 fours
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1932
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?