Monday 7 November 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1932 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Harry Lammertink [Yrrah]: Dutch cartoonist (Vrij Netherland).
- Vladimir Volkoff: French writer , philosopher and classical linguist of Russian ancestry .
- Yrrah : Dutch cartoonist.
- 1st broadcast of Buck Rogers in the 25th century on CBS-radio
- Bradman scores 238 NSW vs. Victoria, 200 mins, 32 fours
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1932 and get them!