Thursday 7 November 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Night at the Opera, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1935 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- W S Rendra: Indonesian poet and playwright (d. 2009).
- Willibrordus S Rendra: Indonesia -- Poet (Ballad orang-orang tertjina).
- Willibrordus Rendra: Indonesian dramatist, poet, activist, performer, actor and director, widely known as Rendra or W. S. Rendra.
- Christiane Lenain: Belgian theatre actress.
- W Rendra: Indonesian poet and playwright (d. 2009).
- Lidj Jasu: Emperor of Ethiopia, dies at 39.
- 23rd CFL Grey Cup: Winnipeg Winnipegs defeats Hamilton Tigers, 18-12
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1935 and get them!