Sunday 7 November 1943
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Judith Frost and Wensley Haydon-Baillie.
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1943 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Judith Frost: British Columbia, artist (To Red, Dust Drawings).
- Wensley Haydon-Baillie: English pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- Joni Mitchell: Canadian-American folk singer who was inducted into Canada's Juno Hall of Fame on 2/05/1981.
- Michael Byrne: English actor.
- Silvia Cartwright: New Zealand lawyer judge and politician 18th Governor-General of New Zealand.
- Stephen Greenblatt: American theorist scholar and critic
- Boris Gromov: Russian general and politician Governor of Moscow Oblast
- Michael Spence: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate
- Dwight Frye: Actor (Vampire Bat, Dracula), dies at 44.
- Detroit Lions 0, New York Giants 0; last scoreless tie in NFL.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1943
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?