Sunday 7 November 1943
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1943 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Joni Mitchell: Canadian-American folk singer who was inducted into Canada's Juno Hall of Fame on 2/05/1981.
- Michael Byrne: English actor.
- Silvia Cartwright: New Zealand lawyer judge and politician 18th Governor-General of New Zealand.
- Stephen Greenblatt: American theorist scholar and critic.
- Boris Gromov: Russian general and politician Governor of Moscow Oblast.
- Michael Spence: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate
- Judith Frost: British Columbia, artist (To Red, Dust Drawings)
- Wensley Haydon-Baillie: English pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Dwight Frye: Actor (Vampire Bat, Dracula), dies at 44.
- Detroit Lions 0, New York Giants 0; last scoreless tie in NFL.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?