Tuesday 7 November 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
King Solomon's Mines, directed by Compton Bennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Across The River And Into The Trees by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1950!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1950 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:07 November
- French women and children leaves Hanoi / Tonkin-delta
- Louis E. Eliasberg Sr. purchases an 1873-CC Seated Liberty No Arrows dime for US$4000, completing the first complete set of all known regular-issue United States coins, by date and mint mark.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1950 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- To Think You've Chosen Me - Eddy Howard & His Orchestra
- One Finger Melody - Frank Sinatra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1950 and get them!