Wednesday 7 November 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dan Duva and Dennis Allen.
Laughter in Paradise, directed by Mario Zampi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out There.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1951 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dan Duva: Boxing promoter / producer (Howard Stern New Years Party).
- Dennis Allen: Australian criminal, dealing in drugs, guns, a suspect in multiple murders.
- Lawrence O'Donnell: American political journalist turned screenwriter and producer, Lawrence O’Donnell has written and produced many episodes of the hit series, "West Wing" and, in 2003, launched another political series, "Mr.
- Gerard Gilmore: New Zealand astronomer and academic.
- John Tamargo: American baseball player and coach.
- Constitution of Jordan passes.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?