Saturday 7 November 1953
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Look At That Girl by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Kiss Me Kate, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1953.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1953!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1953 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maire Aunaste: Estonian journalist and author.
- Erik Balke: Norwegian saxophonist and composer.
- Christopher Foster: English bishop.
- Lucinda Green: English horse rider and journalist.
- WIS TV channel 10 in Columbia, SC (NBC) begins broadcasting
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1953 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?