Sunday 7 November 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
Drum Beat, directed by Delmer Daves, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Love Is Eternal by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1954!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1954 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Guy Gavriel Kay: Canadian writer.
- Jon Taffer: TV Show Host.
- Kamal Haasan: Indian actor.
- Robin Beck: American singer-songwriter.
- James Gray: Scottish politician.
- Guy Kay: Canadian lawyer and author
- Gil Junger: American director producer and screenwriter
- Jean-Christophe Lagleize: French Catholic clergyman, the bishop of Valencia from 2001 to 2013 and the bishop of Metz since November 2013.
- US spy plane shot down North of Japan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?