Thursday 7 November 1968
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Yellow Submarine, directed by George Dunning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1968 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Greg Tribbett: American singer and guitarist (Mudvayne and Hellyeah).
- Mark Preston: Australian engineer.
- Russ Springer: Alexandria, Virginia -- Pitcher (Philadelphia Phillies).
- Antonella Bellutti: Italian cyclist, the winner of a Gold Medal at the 1996 Summer Olympic Games.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- O.C. Smith - Little Green Apples
- The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions
- Cream - White Room
- The Turtles - Elenore
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1968 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?