Saturday 7 November 1970
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andre Hastings and Kris[ten] Fillat.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'll Be There by Jackson 5.
In UK Band Of Gold by Freda Payne was in the top 5 hits.
Ryan's Daughter, directed by David Lean, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kleiner König Kalle Wirsch.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1970.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1970!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1970 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Andre Hastings: NFL wide receiver (Pittsburgh Steelers, NO Saints).
- Kris[ten] Fillat: San Diego, California -- Field hockey forward (1996 Olympics).
- Morgan Spurlock: American director and producer.
- Vilis Daudziņš: Latvian actor.
- Neil Hannon: Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Divine Comedy and The Duckworth Lewis Method).
- Andy Houston: American race car driver
- Marc Rosset: Geneva, Switzerland -- Tennis star (1992 French Doubles)
- Paul Ware: English footballer (d. 2013)
- Purlie closes at Broadway Theater NYC after 689 performances
- Race riots in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?