Sunday 7 November 1976
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Rock'n Me by Steve Miller Band.
In UK If You Leave Me Now by Chicago was in the top 5 hits.
Network, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1976.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1976!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1976 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Zahir Raheem: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Bantamweight boxer (1996 Olympics).
- One Be Lo: American hip-hop artist.
- Mark Philippoussis: Australia -- Tennis star (140 mph serve).
- Melyssa Ford: Canadian model and actress.
- Rob Caggiano: American guitarist and producer (Anthrax Boiler Room and The Damned Things).
- Gone With the Wind televised
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Steve Miller Band - Rock'n Me
- Rick Dees - Disco Duck (Part 1)
- Gordon Lightfoot - The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
- Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
- Bee Gees - Love So Right
- Captain and Tennille - Muskrat Love
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - She's Gone
- Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
- Heart - Magic Man
- Commodores - Just To Be Close To You
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?