Friday 7 November 1980
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Woman In Love by Barbra Streisand.
In UK Don't Stand So Close To Me by The Police was in the top 5 hits.
Raging Bull, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1980
while The Covenant by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1980.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1980!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1980 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Karthik : Indian singer-songwriter.
- Sergio Almirón: Argentinian footballer.
- Gervasio Deferr: Spanish gymnast.
- James Franklin: New Zealand cricketer.
- Luciana Salazar: Argentinian model actress and singer.
- Steve McQueen of Slater: Missouri, American actor, dies at age 50 (born 1930).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1980 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barbra Streisand - Woman In Love
- Kenny Rogers - Lady
- Pointer Sisters - He's So Shy
- Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
- Donna Summer - The Wanderer
- Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
- Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like This Before
- Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster (Jammin')
- The Doobie Brothers - Real Love
- Diana Ross - Upside Down
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?