Sunday 7 November 1982
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rick Malambri and Pascal Leclaire.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
Creepshow, directed by George A. Romero, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Koze.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Deadly Duck or Night Stalker.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1982!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1982 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:07 November
- Your Arms are Too Short to Box closes at Alvin NYC after 69 performances
- Nancy Lopez wins LPGA Mazda Japan Golf Classic
- Turkey adopts constitution
- The Thames Barrier is first publicly demonstrated.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?
- Olivia Newton-John - Heart Attack
- Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- Neil Diamond - Heartlight
- America - You Can Do Magic
- Laura Branigan - Gloria
- Lionel Richie - Truly
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?