Sunday 7 November 1982
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
Creepshow, directed by George A. Romero, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1982!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1982 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:07 November
- Your Arms are Too Short to Box closes at Alvin NYC after 69 performances
- Nancy Lopez wins LPGA Mazda Japan Golf Classic
- Turkey adopts constitution
- The Thames Barrier is first publicly demonstrated.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong
- Lionel Richie - Truly
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?
- Laura Branigan - Gloria
- Olivia Newton-John - Heart Attack
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
- Neil Diamond - Heartlight
- America - You Can Do Magic
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1982 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?