Wednesday 7 November 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey.
In UK Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Home Alone, directed by Chris Columbus, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1990!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1990 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- David de Gea: Soccer Player.
- Matt Corby: Australian singer.
- Daniel Ayala: Spanish footballer.
- Joelle Hadjia: Australian singer-songwriter.
- Little Night Music closes at New York State NYC after 11 performances
- Those Were The Days opens at Edison Theater NYC for 126 performances
- Cleveland Indian Sandy Alomar Jr wins AL Rookie of Year, unanimously
- Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- Indian Prime Minister Singh resigns over losing a confidence vote in the Parliament of India, having lost the support of Hindus who want a Muslim mosque in Ayodhya torn down to build a Hindu temple.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1990 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?