Sunday 7 October 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger François and Heinrich Himmler.
Boarding School Girls' Pajama Parade, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1900 ?
- Roger François: French athlete, an Olympic weighlifter in the middleclass category.
- Heinrich Himmler: German head of the Gestapo police, architect of the concentration camps and the Holocaust, who was second only to Hitler in the Third Reich.
- Roger Francois: France sport Champion.
- The term orienteering is 1st used for an event
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 October 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Because - Haydn Quartet
- My Wild Irish Rose - Harry Macdonough
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?