Sunday 7 October 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Boarding School Girls' Pajama Parade, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1900 ?
- Roger Francois: France sport Champion.
- Roger François: French athlete, an Olympic weighlifter in the middleclass category.
- Heinrich Himmler: German head of the Gestapo police, architect of the concentration camps and the Holocaust, who was second only to Hitler in the Third Reich.
- The term orienteering is 1st used for an event
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Because - Haydn Quartet
- My Wild Irish Rose - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?