Wednesday 7 October 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Drake [Capurro] and Begum Akhtar.
Your Girl and Mine: A Woman Suffrage Play, directed by Giles Warren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1914 ?
- Alfred Drake [Capurro]: Brooklyn, New York -- Singer / actor (Kiss Me Kate).
- Begum Akhtar: Indian singer and actress (d. 1974).
- Sarah Churchill: London, England -- Actress (All Over Town, Royal Wedding).
- Alfred Drake: Broadway actor (Oklahoma), dies of heart failure at 78.
- Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. marries Rose Fitzgerald in Boston.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 October 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- California and You - Irving Kaufman
- That's a-Plenty - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?