Thursday 7 October 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Batiment and Georg Leber.
Die Tophar-Mumie, directed by Johannes Guter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1920 ?
- Paul Batiment: French military officer in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Georg Leber: German politician in the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
- Kalju Lepik: Estonian-Swedish poet and author (d. 1999).
- Jack Rowley: English footballer and manager (d. 1998).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 October 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Love Nest - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- When Night Descends - John McCormack
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?