Saturday 7 October 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Bombshell, directed by Jean Harlow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1933!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1933 ?
- Paul B Price in Cataret: New Jersey, USA; actor (Busting Loose).
- Gilles Fabre: Blémont Painters.
- Harold Dunaway: American race car driver and pilot (d. 2012).
- New York Giants beat Washington Senators, four games to one in 30th World Series.
- Air France is inaugurated, after being formed by a merger of 5 French airlines.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?