Sunday 7 October 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Gay Divorcee, directed by Mark Sandrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1934!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1934 ?
- [Everett] LeRoi Jones [Amiri Baraka]: US writer (Black Music).
- Imamu Amiri Baraka [Everett Leroi Jones]: United States -- Poet / writer.
- Willie Naulls: NBA star (New York Knicks).
- G Barzetti: Italian industrialist, the founder of Barzetti Pastries in 1970.
- Amiri Baraka: American playright and Separatist Black leader, he was born to a social worker mom and a postal worker dad.
- Jacques Brunhes: French politician, a member of the Communist party.
- Alphee Lavoie: American astrologer, programmer and author with 34 years experience by 1998. An electronic whiz, he was the creator of "Air Software", among other programs for Star Trax 8000. He teamed up with Bill Meridian to create the "Financial Trader" computer program with the Lavoie Indicators for predicting the Stock Market. He is the author of two books on Horary, and serves on the Advisory Board of NCGR.
- Ulrike Meinhof: German journalist, left-wing activist and author, later part of the Baader/Meinhof group, who used terrorism as a form of political protest.
- Bruna Rambaldi: Italian wife of Carlo Rambaldi, the winner of several Oscars for Special Effects in his technical creation of film creatures. They had two noted sons, Alesandro, an interior designer and Vittorio, a film writer and director.
- Everett Jones: Newark Writer
- Julian Thompson: English general and historian
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?