Wednesday 7 October 1936
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gennadi Mikhailovich Kolesnikov and Charles Dutoit.
Libeled Lady, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1936!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1936 ?
- Gennadi Mikhailovich Kolesnikov: Russia -- Cosmonaut.
- Charles Dutoit: Swiss musician and conductor of the Berne Symphony Orchestra, Radio Zurich, Montreal Symphony and National Orchestra of France.
- Alain Moreau: French publisher, who, with Jean Picollec, founded the 'Alain Moreau' publishing house in 1972.
- Michael Hurll: English director producer and screenwriter (d. 2012).
- 7th-place Brooklyn Dodgers fire manager Casey Stengel
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 October 1936
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?