Monday 7 October 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer.
In UK She Loves You by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Tom Jones, directed by Tony Richardson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while City Of Night by John Rechy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1963!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1963 ?
- Ann Curless: American singer-songwriter (Exposé).
- Grace Darmond: Silent screen actress (Below the Surface), dies at 69.
- JFK signs ratification for nuclear test ban treaty
- Hurricane Flora hits Haiti and Dominican Republic, kills 7,190.
- Bobby Baker resigns as US Senate Democratic secretary.
- John F. Kennedy signs the ratification of the Partial Test Ban Treaty.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- The Ronettes - Be My Baby
- Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
- Garnet Mimms - Cry Baby
- The Jaynetts - Sally, Go 'Round The Roses
- Ray Charles - Busted
- The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back
- Roy Orbison - Mean Woman Blues
- Martha & the Vandellas - Heat Wave
- Dion Di Muci - Donna The Prima Donna
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?