Monday 7 October 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Emotions by Mariah Carey.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Frankie and Johnny, directed by Garry Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Sum Of All Fears by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1991!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1991 ?
Famous Birthdays:07 October
- Leo Durocher: baseball coach/manager (Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco Giants), dies at age 86.
- Child star Adam Rich arrested for stealing hypodermics
- Law Professor Anita Hill accuses Supreme nominee Clarence Thomas of making sexually inappropriat comments to her
- Scorecard Harry, Space Appeal and Cafe Lex in 9th race at Belmont, creating 2nd triple dead heat in New York thoroughbred racing history
- Bombing of Banski dvori in Zagreb.
- The Yugoslav Air Force bombs the office of President of Croatia Franjo Tuđman, who narrowly escapes with his life.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Emotions
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
- Natural Selection - Do Anything
- Color Me Badd - I Adore Mi Amor
- Karyn White - Romantic
- Bonnie Raitt - Something To Talk About
- Extreme - Hole Hearted
- Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
- Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
- Aaron Neville - Everybody Plays The Fool
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?