Sunday 7 October 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK About You Now by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Paranormal Activity, directed by Oren Peli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Age of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 2007!
Which were the important events of 7 October 2007 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 October
- George E Sangmeister: American politician (Born 1931).
- War in Afghanistan: Sixteen militants fighting under wanted Uzbek warlord Tahir Yuldash are killed in eastern Afghanistan. (AP via Google)
- The United Auto Workers sets a Wednesday deadline to reach a new four-year contract with Chrysler. (NYT)
- A sheriff's deputy shoots dead six young people in Crandon, Wisconsin, United States. It was initially believed that he was killed by a police sniper after a manhunt, but is now believed to have committed suicide by multiple gunshots. (Reuters)
- Costa Ricans approve CAFTA in a referendum with 52% of the votes. (AP via Google News)
- Pro-Taliban militants capture 28 Pakistan soldiers in the North Waziristan tribal region.
- 2007 Pacific typhoon season:
- Typhoon Krosa moves towards China's southern Zhejiang and northern Fujian provinces. (AP via CNN)
- Record-setting temperatures cause the 2007 Chicago Marathon to shut down after only three and a half hours and after the race has a men's open division photo finish, a death, and sprint finishes in the women's open and men's wheelchair divisions. (Chicago Tribune)
- Vandals punch a 10-cm (4ampquot) tear in the Claude Monet painting ''Le Pont d'Argenteuil'' at the Orsay Museum during Paris's annual Nuit Blanche all-night cultural festival. (AP via Yahoo! News
- Randy Orton is awarded the vacant WWE Championship which he loses in 10 minutes to Triple H, who defeats Umaga in the second title defense of the night, but loses in the 3rd to Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing match.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?