Monday 7 September 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Der Specht, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1903 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Milton Brown: American band leader and vocalist who co-founded the genre of Western swing.
- Margaret Landon: US author (Anna and the King of Siam), dies at age 90.
- Dorothy Donnelly: American poet and author (d. 1994).
- Federation of American Motorcyclists organized in New York.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hurrah for Baffin's Bay - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Beautiful Bird, Sing On - Harry Macdonough & Joe Belmont
- The Rosary - William H. Thompson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 September 1903 and get them!