Wednesday 7 September 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1904 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- British expedition to Tibet: The Dalai Lama signs the Anglo-Tibetan Treaty with Colonel Francis Younghusband.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, My Lady Love - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?