Thursday 7 September 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mutiny of the Bounty, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1916!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1916 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Robert Manuel: French actor and director.
- Winant Sidle: American military, Major General in the United States Army.
- Federal employees win the right to Workers' compensation by Federal Employers Liability Act (39 Stat. 742; 5 U.S.C. 751)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I Sent My Wife to the Thousand Isles - Al Jolson
- At the End of a Beautiful Day - Elizabeth Wheeler
- Babes in the Wood - Prince's Orchestra
- It's a Hundred to One You're in Love - M.J. O'Connell
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?