Tuesday 7 September 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Lederstrumpf, 1. Teil: Der Wildtöter und Chingachgook, directed by Arthur Wellin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1920 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- F Pounds: American author, astrologer and osteopathic physician from 1959.
- Al Caiola: American guitarist and composer.
- Harri Webb: Welsh journalist and poet (d. 1994).
- Pierre Baratin: France sport Champion.
- Simon-Napoleon Parent: politician, premier of the province of Quebec (Born 1855).
- Two newly purchased Savoia flying boats crash in the Swiss Alps en-route to Finland where they would serve with the Suomen Ilmavoimat, killing both crews.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 September 1920 and get them!