Wednesday 7 September 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Peter Peyser: American soldier and politician (d. 2014).
- Josep Lluis Nunez Spanish President of FC Barcelona (1978: 2000).
- Arthur Ferrante: American pianist (d. 2009).
- Daniel Herice: France sport Champion.
- Alfred William Rich: watercolor painter (Born 1856).
- In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant, a two-day event, is held.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Crooning - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 September 1921 and get them!