Sunday 7 September 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Red Lily, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1924!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1924 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Daniel Inouye American politician (Senator-Democrat-Hawaii): chair of Iran-Contra hearings.
- Bridie Gallagher: Irish singer (d. 2012).
- Leonard Rosenman: American composer and conductor (d. 2008).
- Daniel Inouye: American politician, the Democratic senior Senator from Hawaii.
- Charles Braswell: McKinney, Texas -- Entertainer.
- Daniel Ken Inouye: (Sen-D Hawaii, 1963- )
- Hugh Aitken: Composer
- Leonard Rosenman in Brooklyn: New York, USA; TV composer (Marcus Welby M.D.).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Jealous - Marion Harris
- It Had to Be You - Sam Lanin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?