Wednesday 7 September 1927
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Graham Dudley Whettam and Claire L'Heureux-Dube.
College, directed by James W. Horne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1927!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1927 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Graham Dudley Whettam: Composer.
- Claire L'Heureux-Dube: French Canadian jurist.
- François Billetdoux: French dramatic author and novelist.
- Wilson Cadman: American personnel manager and CEO of Kansas Gas and Electric.
- Eric Hill: English-American author and illustrator (d. 2014).
- Claire L'Heureux-Dubé: Canadian lawyer and jurist
- Philo Farnsworth demonstrates 1st use of TV in San Francisco
- The first fully electronic television system is achieved by Philo Taylor Farnsworth in San Francisco, California, USA.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?