Saturday 7 September 1935
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Return of Peter Grimm, directed by George Nichols Jr., was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1935 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Brian Dyson: Argentinean executive and CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises of Argentina, the companies largest bottling location.
- Bernard Fabre: France sport Champion.
- Abdou Diouf: Senegalese lawyer and politician 2nd President of Senegal.
- Ronnie Dove: American singer-songwriter.
- Dick O'Neal: American basketball player and dentist (d. 2013).
- Joël Thoraval: French senior official, who served as prefect of Île-de-France and Paris (1994-1998) and as president of Secours catholique (1998-2004).
- Denis Vaugeois: Canadian author, historian and politician
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 September 1935 and get them!