Thursday 7 September 1967
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Ode To Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry.
In UK The Last Waltz by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
Point Blank, directed by John Boorman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1967!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1967 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Alok Sharma: Indian-English accountant and politician.
- Toby Jones: British actor.
- Bruno Mingeon: French bobsledder who competed from 1988 to 2006.
- Jean-Michel Monin: French cyclist, Champion of France in team pursuit, 1993-95.
- Kathaleen K Cutone: Olenoridge, New Jersey -- Fig skater (1994 Collegiate champ).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe
- The Box Tops - The Letter
- The Doors - Light My Fire
- The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections
- Bobby Vee - Come Back When You Grow Up
- Aretha Franklin - Baby I Love You
- Jay and the Techniques - Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie
- The Temptations - You're My Everything
- Eric Burdon and the Animals - San Franciscan Nights
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 September 1967 and get them!