Wednesday 7 September 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes was in the top 5 hits.
Harakiri, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Eldest by Christopher Paolini was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 2005!
Which were the important events of 7 September 2005 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Sergio Endrigo: Italian singer-songwriter, who has been often compared—for style and nature—to authors of the so-called "Genoa school" like Gino Paoli, Fabrizio De André, Luigi Tenco, and Bruno Lauzi.
- First presidential election is held in Egypt.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?