Sunday 8 April 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles J B Jonckheere and James Robertson.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1906 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Charles J B Jonckheere: Flemish poet / writer (Mirror of the Sea).
- James Robertson: Scottish law enforcement officer, the Chief Constable of Glasgow in 1960.
- Raoul Jobin: Canadian tenor and educator (d. 1974).
- Auguste D: First recorded Alzheimer's victim (Born 1850).
- Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, dies.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?