Sunday 8 April 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles J B Jonckheere and James Robertson.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1906 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Charles J B Jonckheere: Flemish poet / writer (Mirror of the Sea).
- James Robertson: Scottish law enforcement officer, the Chief Constable of Glasgow in 1960.
- Raoul Jobin: Canadian tenor and educator (d. 1974).
- Auguste D: First recorded Alzheimer's victim (Born 1850).
- Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, dies.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 April 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?