Wednesday 8 April 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1908 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Hugo Fregonese: Argentinian director and screenwriter (d. 1987).
- Neil Lawson: British high court judge.
- Lord Asquith succeeds Henry Campbell-Bannerman as British Premier
- Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Sweetheart, Good-Bye - Alan Turner
- Keep On Smiling - Haydn Quartet & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?