Saturday 8 April 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jaroslav Smolka and Fred Ebb.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1933 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Jaroslav Smolka: Composer.
- Fred Ebb: American lyricist (Born 1933).
- James Lockhart: American scholar of colonial Latin America especially Nahua peoples (d. 2014).
- Manchester Guardian warns of unknown Nazi terror
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 April 1933
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?