Friday 8 April 2005
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Candy Shop by 50 Cent.
In UK (Is This The Way To) Amarillo by Tony Christie featuring Peter Kay was in the top 5 hits.
Mughal-E-Azam, directed by K. Asif, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Purpose-Driven Life by Rick Warren was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 2005!
Which were the important events of 8 April 2005 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Leah Behn: Norwegian royalty, the second-born of the three daughters of Princess Märtha Louise and her husband, author Ari Behn.
- Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
- Tens of thousands of demonstrators, many of them supporters of Shia cleric Moqtada Sadr, march through Baghdad denouncing the U.S. occupation of Iraq, 2 years after the fall of Saddam Hussein, and rally in the square where his statue was toppled in 2003.
- Wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla Parker Bowles The Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor's Guildhall. Camilla acquires her title ''The Duchess of Cornwall''.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?