Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 August 1929!
Which were the important events of 8 August 1929 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Dominic de Guzman, priest, (1170-1221).
- Sweden - Namesday of Queen Silvia, an Official Flag Day.
- Taiwan: Father's Day. (In Mandarin, Ba Ba means father and 8-8, or August 8).
- St. Hormisdas
- St. Smaragdus (and companions)
- St. Largus
- St. Cyriacus
- Rose Nyland: Writer.
- Stanislas Sobolack: France sport Champion.
- Ronnie Biggs: English thief, known for his role in the Great Train Robbery on 8 August 1963, for his escape from prison in 1965, for living as a fugitive for 36 years and for his various publicity stunts while in exile.
- Ronald Biggs: British criminal.
- Larisa Bogoraz: Russian linguist and activist (d. 2004).
- Josef Suk: Prague, Czechoslovakia -- Violinist (Artist of Merit-1977)
- 1st airship flight around Earth flying eastward begins
- German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight from Lakehurst, New Jersey, USA.
- Salem Oregon airport dedicated
- The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?